20.5.09

argh




Daamn,sejarah paper and science paper are sucks!!=(
my beloved puan lorry tao Manjula might get bombed when she marks my paperXD
cos I dunno wat to write and started to BOMB =p
and today was perdagangan paper,well,lots of tips hv been given,so no problem,I think lar,haha
now I feel like an idiot to memorise all those stupid moral values!!!
oh Gosh,help me!!daaaaaaaaaamnn malaysia education!!fuck u!!
need to write essays and answer those baka questions=.=

I m so tired by studyin non-stop for these few weeks,shit
I wan to shop!!I wan to play!!!!!I wan to read magazine!!!I wan to do thgs I like!!

oh dear,when can I do theeeeeeeeeeese;-(

hhuuhhh,enuf,going to start memorising those stupid moral values again!!arrrrrgh~!!



3 comments:

Eshayne said...

yoooo,be patient for 1 week more la.....
me too la,although the time after exam is not so easy...4 me
but one more week only la, then u r free 4 2 weeks eh!think far a bit la..
n the photo is nice,i like it

Stef said...

left only few more months to go! Jiayou!

JinnHerng said...

nice photo ya..
haha