25.5.09

I pretend!!;-)


heee,I am happy now.my hair extensions is going to arrive by my house tomoro,yeaaaiii=D
erm.. I know I looked cool,ALWAYS.but I pretend to be cool
sometimes there are some people who don't really understand me would say I'm very lansi or trying to act cool
yeah,whatever u wan to gossip on me,I hv NO comment=)I pretend to be MYSELF
I know my school has a lots of stupid guys,who are very free everyday and hv nothing to do.
they just spend their time with telling on others or just disturbing others,or sometimes,pak toh(dunno who is the gurl who has no eyes lar),thn act like a dai lou(actuallly doesn't hv dai lou pattern at all ,but still hv lots of kaki dogs lo)
you guys are so childlish and I look down on u(I STRONGLY believe I'm not the only one;-) )
time goes by,many hv grown up maturally,but some still remaining like a kid
I don't know what abt u,but I know myself,has grown up to be a good girl,hehehehe=P
I learn how to keep my ears closed when there're people telling on me
I learn how to keep my eyes closed when I see somebody or something which I hateeeee
I learn not to be so emotional,by just bo siok for few minutes,wahahah,yeahhhh,I m always getting better and better and better=)Thanks God
I hv never wanted others to change their mind on my style seriously
I hv got my own way to know the meaning of what does a life mean and creative way to face my problems.
If u jin jia(hokkien) bo siok,ignore me looo=D
lastly,话不投机半句多&& 志不同不相为谋,hihi
TAAA;-))
**** ******

3 comments:

克莉絲茶 said...

ya,juz walk our own ways even sumbody call it "pretend"~haha

Z said...

damn I love this sentence! totally suit my principle!话不投机半句多&& 志不同不相为谋
haha...yea la..abo? why should I change to suit the character that those ppl try to make me nih?
I love myself=)
and hor,ur face really look very cool one sometimes leh~haha

☆FionN☆ said...

to Love Chris:-yeah,haha.ganbate!!long time no see adi=(

to Love Ziieq:-hahaaa.i know i looked very coooool,but those who know me won't say like tis anymore.hahaha.