31.5.09

my bored holidays



guess when'm I now??yeah,genting.shit.I hate to come here!!cos I've got nothing to do!!!=(
I stay here for 3 days 3 nights.thn go to K.L. for 2 days 1 night.
well,this is a shopping trip.but why do we stay in genting for so many days??=.=u know laaa..gambling ma=P
tat's why I'm so bored now!!!I used 2hours to complete my shopping in 1st world.argh~~~bored!!!
I 'm waiting for tomoro!!cos I'm goin to 3 shopping centres!!hehehee


















see my stupid brother=.=
he's like a...kingkong I think
haha
yeah~~I m hoping for tomoro!!!
all the best for my shopping day
yohuuu
p/s::I miss siput,saw chin,piggy han,eshayne,yang and terence qimqim!!can't wait to hang out with u all!!=P

3 comments:

†erence Z3™ said...

Whoa!!
Ur hotel room so nice geh !!

JELEOUS XD

Yeah...3rd hope can see u in pg ^^
Take CARE!!

siput...(Janet chin) said...

wala....你住的房间真豪华。。。哈哈哈哈!!可是=豪华也没用。。好啦。。。等你回来!!去疯狂!!!半夜三点才回家。。。哦。。不!!是睡街上了!!哈哈

☆FionN☆ said...

terence::
cannot adilo..;-(my mama doesnt let me goo=.=

snail::
wei,i'm bac adi.when wanna hang out???